Recharge Pre-paid Number By Facebook:
Social media giant Facebook has simply rolled out the latest feature for its Android peoples in India. By this feature, social media peoples can recharge their prepaid phone numbers of different phone operators. While this is just available for prepaid peoples that too only for Android peoples, this feature is hoped to be rolled out for users of iPhone, and even desktop users. The capability to pay bills for postpaid numbers is also hoped sooner rather than later.
Wondering how to apply this latest feature, then look no further. Follow some steps to recharge your phone number by Facebook. All steps are given below:
1. At first tap on the 3 horizontal line button next to notifications
2. Now, find the ‘Mobile Recharge’ option. If you don’t find it then tap on ‘See More’ on the list.
3. You will see a message. The message says, “Choose a plan and pay with your debit or credit card, its fast, secure and free.” Then tap on ‘Recharge Now’ option.
4. Now enter your phone number on the ‘Mobile Recharge’ screen.
5. Facebook will automatically recognize your operator, but you can switch that from a drop-down menu where it lets you pick from Airtel, Idea, Jio, MTNL Delhi, BSNL, MTNL Mumbai, Telenor, Tata Docomo, and Vodafone.
6. Now enter the value of recharge you want to do. If you are not sure of the plan, tap on ‘Browse Plans’. You can see various plans.
7. You will find many plans separated on the basis of what they allow like: Topup, SMS, Full Talktime, 3G Mobile Data, Special Tariff Voucher, etc. Choose the plan you want to buy.
8. Now tap on ‘Review Order’. Then enter your Debit card or Credit card details which includes the Expiration date, CVV number (Security Code), Card number.
9. Tap on ‘Place Order’. Finally, enter the one time password that you receive to execute the recharge.